Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Desperate Online
06-15-2018, 04:54 AM
Big Grin Desperate Online
I am probably in the same condition as numerous others looking to earn a fair income by working from HOME. I've been trying all of the programs, I can afford, examining the Guru articles, following instructions of many programs with ideas on how you can earn on the world wide web with almost no success.

I would want to first give a short description of myself, family and desperate finances. I retired from the large interaction company 8-years ago with the dream and hope of living a comfortable retirement. I live in a beautiful area in Michigans Upper Peninsula with little traffic (apart from visitors), beautiful and scenic views of nature (the beautiful woods, scenic Lake Superior, fall colors, winters beauty, and plenty of wild game), the best people in the entire world (the kind of people America was created on) and a beautiful home. I have a wonderful and loving wife who works in the local college. I've 2 sons living and looking to make a living in 2 large urban centers. I could get them both thru university, 1 with a masters degree and just lately married and one other with a degree which I hope will lead to success in their lives. I have 2 warm Golden Retrievers who are my daily companions. I-t sure is a wonderful picture of what retirement must be.

Now to my desperate situation! My income as a result of inflation (it is actually there) began shrinking about 5-years after my retirement. Like many of you we just kept living the same lifestyle that we'd become familiar with. Then your expenses really improved, school charges soared, gas prices soared, food prices soared, wedding expenses, 2 graduations, an extremely ill mother in-law 1,000 miles away and a great many other unexpected or planned expenses. My first answer was to spend the costs to the off and simply take money from my retirement, I prefer to owe no-one. This bought me a couple of years but expenses just kept rising just kept rising. Next thing, set charges on bank cards. We kept getting by but started changing our lifestyle. I was finally forced to create the decision that I'd to return to work. Now the problem, the region we live in has among the highest un-employment figures in-the land, good paying jobs have become difficult to get and I am 60 years of age. What do I do? Visit work with Wal-mart, McDonalds in a little paying job or try I find something else. These jobs dont even cover the costs of working. No this is not the best way to get, Ill start my own company on the web where fortunes are created daily. Visiting ftp asana possibly provides suggestions you might tell your pastor. Getting anxious and having plenty of time I jumped in with both legs. I made a couple of pounds in a number of weeks worth of work but not a livable income. What next? Well I decided I have to be doing something wrong so I had better search for help. Clicking check this out likely provides warnings you should use with your brother. I began becoming a member of the Gurus super how-to programs with little-to no success. Next I started joining some of the programs on the internet promising to show you making money on the internet. What a mistake, all I found is a great way to send a lot to people of money. In my opinion the Gurus never give you the c-omplete truth and the wonderful business opportunities just want to keep using your money. At this point I would prefer to say I did get to know 2 great people who do want to help people. 1. Is Ray DeGrendel of founding father of OSI, a company that really does wish to help the average person start a Home-based Business at an inexpensive however it is really a very slow process. If interested you can get more details at my website http://osi.homebiztruth.com?4679 2. Is Jason Williamson, an individual who went out of his way to try and help me with finding going on the internet but he to is just starting the learning curve, you will get additional information about Jason and the program hes concerned in at http://successblueprint.biz/?id=LeadsToSuccess. These two people are worth knowing!

I am now at the point I can not meet my monthly bills and seeing my entire life crumble before me. I'm sick and tired of seeing, I was in foreclosure and couldnt meet my obligations until I did this. Join now it only costs 100s and even a huge number of dollars to join and then all they desire you to do is save money o-n advertising, autoresponders, mailers, and so forth. Many of them you cant even learn how to make contact with. My problem is how did they come-up with this specific type of money when they had nothing. I'm now at the stage where I think they are all scams. I feel like I'm beating my head against a solid wall.

I'd like to hear from you, if anybody out there knows of ways to really make a living on the net with effort and no money. Visiting ftp asana maybe provides warnings you can give to your mom. I'm anxious but ready an able to focus on a course that allows you to earn your approach to living. I'm maybe not looking for any, work 2 hours every day and make thousands programs. I want a course that's pay-as you go and you do receive funds from your own efforts. I now spend 12-14 hours each day on the net. You can email me at gdesperate@gmail.com.

You can travel to my homemade website at http://www.businessonastring.com to see my 2 Golden Retrievers and see some good HEALTH PRODUCTS.

I will revise this article with any information I receive and I certainly wish most of you-in this condition the top of luck. I understand there are millions.

SEND ME THE ANSWER!

ANXIOUS GREG

gdesperate@gmail.com.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply